Monday, November 10, 2008

Calling All Ragers - It's Rage O'Clock

Holy god, what a rage week that was. I cannot believe we made it twelve days this time. This semester's week took a lot out of me, as evidenced by the fact that I found myself hammered and trying to write a paper at 8 this morning because Andy, Kevin and I went and raged in Detroit until 2:30 last night. In addition to the extra days of rage, my ipod was stolen and I broke my phone, spent way too much money and probably threw a few too many things in the street. I also hit Andy in the face while raging with rock stars. I have been infected with the rage virus, and it's time to clean up my act until Wednesday or Thursday or whatever. I would like to use two photos to convey what Rage Week has done to me:

Life before Rage Week (10/28/2008)

Life at the end of Rage Week (11/10/2008)

To the average person this juxtaposition would suggest that something went wrong; but it went perfectly. Congratulations, guys - we did it again.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

pinnacle of rage last night

Sam Titze said...

indeed it was