Wednesday, November 26, 2008

and in less embarrassing news

As a separate post, because I don't want to taint it with all the Twilight nonsense, here are a few links for you guys, because I know you like food. I read a lot of food blogs and it would selfish of me not to share some of my favorites.

1) Bread and Honey - two ladies from Portland who blog about their foodie adventures. The recipes always please me (they are even split between the two authors, one does baking and one does cooking), their photography is really great, and their writing styles (especially Alice's) really tickle me. I used to follow her personal blog while it was up (sadly it's gone now).

2) TasteSpotting - this is not a blog per se, but rather it aggregates a bunch of submissions from various foodblogs in one totally fucking awesome hub. It is kind of dangerous because I tend to get engrossed in it and spend an hour looking at delicious food and then wanting to eat some delicious gourmet shit but just end up with a bagel.

3) The Crepes of Wrath - I really like this one because the stuff she cooks is like, top-notch comfort food. It all sounds like stuff that a) I could cook and b) would be really satisfying. And not to mention it has a ton of crock pot recipes and Y'ALL KNOW HOW GUNG-HO I HAVE BEEN ABOUT CROCKPOTS LATELY.

1 comment:

Sam Titze said...

ah yes, the insurmountable bagel dilemma.