Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Any hustlers in the party, y'all?


My style can't be duplicated or recycled, this chick is a sick individual! Sick tape, vol. 2. Believe it! Ho... ho... let me switch up the game. I drink that cognac, step back cuz I might put it on ya. I go deep so deep til you sleep, count sheep wake you from fucking all week. Don't want me have to show ya how freak bitch act when I ain't sober. What up, I'm toe up, sho nuff, I ain't scared to take it off (tell the freak to take it off!). Tipsy and I feel good (feel good), black dudes got big woods. Into, I do it, I dun it, if you really really want it then you need to stop frontin'. Boy you know I'm your type (your type), 5'2 and wear my jeans real tight. My curves they swerve so superb, my words, my word, and I came to slur. We run this (run this), we run this (run this), we run this (run this), oh, oh, oh! It don't matter where you from, it's where you at, and if you came to freak-a-leak, you better bring your hat. East coast, west coast, down south, represent your coast! Yeah, we run it, yeah, we run it, y'all don't want it, cuz my coast run it. Oh, we run this shit. We run this shit. Wanna pull my hair, break my back, put it right money might sit in ya lap. Back to back, you can't even keep track, it's a fact that freaks like to get slapped. Suck my toes and then a back rub, I don't come to do it, I just wanna be touched. Look at how y'all making me blush, got enough to go round so uhh don't push, wanna run that tush in a bush? Don't my diamonds look real good, and they shine so hard that it glitters. So many carats, they look like critters. And we can do it all night, take a flashlight, you can see up in my windpipe. I like to keep the nigga height, I wanna know, can you handle the might? We run this (run this), we run this (run this), we run this (run this), oh, oh, oh! It don't matter where you from, it's where you at, and if you came to freak-a-leak, you better bring your hat. East coast, west coast, down south, represent your coast! Yeah, we run it, yeah we run it, y'all don't want it, cuz my coast run it. Oh, we run this shit. We run this shit. Any hustlas in the party, y'all? (Hell yeah). If you's a pimp let me see you party hard. (Hell yeah). Oh strippers take your clothes off. (Hell yeah). Y'all superstarts, you don't need no bodyguards (hell yeah). I roll hard, a lot of rappers say I'm way too hard. Pull up in the club in a rental car, where the freaks at? Freaks at the bar where the hard drinks are. Don't start, you don't want beef, don't take it that far with a superstar. I got my foot on the clutch, see me bouncin' my butt. Misdemeanor too much and I don't give a fuck. We run this (we run this), we run this (we run this), we run this (we run this), oh, oh, oh! It don't matter where you from, it's where you at, and if you came to freak-a-leak, you better bring your hat. We run this (we run this), we run this (we run this), we run this (we run this), oh, oh, oh! Represent your coast and act like you know, know how to act before you step your two feet in the door.

No comments: