Friday, May 15, 2009

A preview (NOW WITH AMENDMENTS!!!)

TOPICS OF THREE RANTS I HOPE TO DELIVER THIS SUMMER THAT HAVE NOT ALREADY BEEN RANTED (THOUGH SANDRA LEE WILL PROBABLY EARN ANOTHER RANT, PERHAPS HER OWN BLOG):

1. Zach Braff
2. Human Resources
3. Belarus: the new Russia


AMENDMENT 1


I don't even know how many people look at this thing anymore, but at risk of having too many consecutive posts, I decided to amend my most recent post. This is an assignment for any and/or all of you who are still in East Lansing. I have broken it into steps:

-Go to Charlie Kang's for lunch [INSTANT TOP SCORE!]
-Look at the moving(?) picture in the northwest corner of the dining area.
-Determine if it is this photo...
-Report findings

I was simply searching for a nice picture of Neverland, and after finally sorting through the overly abundant supply of photos showing Michael Jackson standing next to a huge gate, this one popped up. I am almost certain that this is part of the decor, but I need to have confirmation. In the meantime, I will continue to pine over my lost Asian love.

AMENDMENT 2


I encourage everyone to try to go back in time to a house dinner in the spring of '08, when a conversation was had regarding the questionable existence of the Women's Lounge in the Union. Outraged, Ashley retorted, "EVERYWHERE'S THE MEN'S LOUNGE!" She was right, and failblog provides evidence:
Win.

2 comments:

Cornbread Scottie said...

i concur

Kevin said...

same picture. except charlie's shows more water instead of pink flowers.