Friday, August 15, 2008

Paddington Pig


I think I am taking the lead away from Ashley in terms of high rates of posting, but I just located this photo on the interweb. It was in the free newspaper I would grab on my way to work every day in Dublin this summer, and I clipped the photo out and put it on my refrigerator for the duration of the summer. In the bitterest of barns, one look at the photo (in the paper titled, 'Paddington Pig") would raze said barn instantly. I was going to wait until I got back to the Haus to share the little guy, but I simply couldn't wait. In the paper, it was just the photo, so I was happy to find not only additional photos, but also an informative article. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. I will save "Hippo Hippo Hurray" and "Rock and Roll Panda-monium" for later, though.

No comments: