Friday, April 17, 2009

Liquid Sky

I woke up this morning and first wandered around the house before I eventually settled down in the front living room with a bowl of WHEATIES: BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS. After cringing through the last half-hour of the Today Show (because I live the life of a middle-aged housewife) I turned on The Price Is Right (because I also live the life of a retired person) and I thought, "Why not watch The Price Is Right AND watch clips of a movie where space aliens land to feed off of endorphins released during heroin use?"

That's right, a random wikipediar search brought up Liquid Sky, which sounds even funnier than it looks. Classic '80s feel that still makes me wish to experience that decade as more than just an infant/toddler. If anyone has seen this, I'd love to know if it truly is as outrageous as it looks. Check out this clip of the first five minutes, which is conveniently available on youtube. Be careful, though, because some Soviets were involved in its production. I hope you guys eat this shit up, because I certainly am:


Also, on an unrelated side note, can our blog look different? These dots are really eating at me.

No comments: