Saturday, February 14, 2009

let's have a fiscally but not sexually conservative valentine's day

http://phoenixhouse.blogspot.com/

???

Are we going to have to wage some sort of territorial war?

ALSO: Did you all know that sexism is almost over? According to the philosophy major in my class, all we have to do is wait a generation or so, and then everything is going to be great forever. Also, he enlightened me to the fact that it is apparently a lot harder to be a privileged, rich, white American male because it means you "don't have anything to fight against." TRUE OR FALSE, PRIVILEGED WHITE MALES WHO READ THIS BLOG?

Anyway thank god for that because I was getting tired of all the sexism everywhere, but I can rest easy now.

Also, I have a Valentine for all of you:


Here is a link to some other Valentines I would be thrilled to receive (Charles): Law and Order SVU Valentines.

That is all, carry on with whatever you were doing (which my case was watching the "Single Ladies" video on Youtube).

3 comments:

Dan K said...

You have no idea how the lack of struggle in my life has completely just fucked me up forever. I think all my privilege has hindered me, leaving me just another white, middle-class douche.

you lucky women and minorities with the world always bringin you down!

Sam Titze said...

I see his point but he delivered it poorly.

Kevin said...

yeah if all you have to fight against is yourself, then you can tend to get kind of lazy i guess. but thats about it. some would call it "content." man, it sucks.