Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Dear Haus,

I think we need to make a trip to Cedar Point this fall. I have been spending a lot of time on the Cedar Point website lately and it has been a few years since I've been there, and I need to go soon. So, I thought, who better to go with than you guys. Maybe Halloweekends would be a good time to go, I don't know. I don't think I really need to sell this idea, because who loves Cedar Point? I know I do, and you do, too!

Furthermore, I propose a fall PhoenixPhest, similar to that fine April day that was just a short time ago. Now that we are familiar with our events venues, we can make it a bigger and better event? Maybe a way to kick off Rage Week. My mind has been wandering a lot lately and I have been getting very excited to move back in and have a ragetastic semester.

Giddy up,

Sam

No comments: